And the winners are...
The CES Innovation Awards is an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering in consumer technology products. At CES Unveiled Amsterdam on October 13, the Innovation Awards Honorees from the Netherlands were announced:
- Alphabeats (product category: digital health)
- ACS Climatics & Smartbase (product category: sustainability, eco-design & smart energy)
- Crdl (product category: digital health)
- Dialogue Trainer (product category: Software & Mobile Apps)
- Hydraloop Concealed by Hydraloop (Product category: smart home)
- Leyden Jar (product category: sustainability, eco-design & smart energy)
- Naya (product category: AI, Big Data, Blockchain and Security)
- OneThird (product category: food/agtech)
- SOVN (product category: wearable technologies)
- Supersola V2-375 (product category: home appliances)
- TokenMe (product category: wearable technologies)
- TrueTrainer by TrueKinetix (product category: fitness & sports)
- WorkBoost (product category: software & mobile apps)
Besides announcing the CES Innovation Award Honorees, CES Unveiled Amsterdam provides the ultimate sneak peek of what will be launched to the world a few months later during CES in Las Vegas. CES alumni Betsy Lindsey, Cofounder and CFO, Aircision, Melissa O’Leary, Sales Enablement Lead, Nowi Energy and Sabine Stuiver, CMO and Cofounder, Hydraloop will discuss the lessons they have learned and how being part of the CES mission helped them in their journey.
Did you miss CES Unveiled? Fret not, you can still watch the after video.